What RV Insurance Coverage Do We Need if We Live in Our RV?

Are you a Chester, NJ resident thinking about full-timing in your RV?

If so, you probably wonder what kind of insurance coverage you need. After all, many different types of insurance are out there, and it can be difficult to know which one is best. The Insurance Outfit is here to help!

Comprehensive Coverage – Comprehensive coverage will protect your RV if it is damaged due to an accident, theft, vandalism, fire, or other covered loss. This type of coverage is significant if your RV is more than just a recreational vehicle.

Collision Coverage – Collision coverage will protect against any damage when your RV collides with another object. Collision coverage is critical if you frequently drive in your RV. Knowing that your policy will cover any repairs after an accident can provide peace of mind. 

Personal Property Coverage – Personal property coverage protects any personal items inside your RV, such as clothing, furniture, or electronics. This type of coverage is essential if you use your RV as a permanent residence because these items can become costly to replace if something happens to them while on the road. 

No matter how long you stay in Chester, NJ, or how far you plan to travel in your RV, having the right insurance coverage is essential. At The Insurance Outfit, we understand the needs and concerns associated with living full-time in an RV. We have created policies specifically tailored to protect those seeking the open-road life! Contact us today to discuss what kind of insurance best suits your needs! Let’s get you on the road!